Node.js Application Development company
What is Node.js
Features of Node.js
- Asynchronous and Event Driven– All APIs of Node.js platform application library are asynchronous, that is, non-blocking. It essentially means a Node.js mostly based server never waits for an API to return data or information. The server moves to the next API after calling it and a notification mechanism of Events of Node.js application is help the server to get a response from the previous API call.
- Single Threaded but Highly Scalable– Node.js application uses a single threaded model with event looping and process. Event mechanism helps the server to respond or reply in a non-blocking way or method and makes the server extremely or highly scalable as opposed to traditional servers that produce restricted threads to handle requests. Node.js uses a single threaded program and therefore the same program will offer service to a much larger number of requests than traditional servers like Apache HTTP Server.
- Never Buffering– Node.js applications never buffer any information or data. These applications simply O/P the data or information in chunks.
- License− Node.js is released under the MIT license
Who Uses Node.js?
Following is that the link on github wiki containing an associate thorough list of application, project and companies which are using Node.js. This list includes General Electric, GoDaddy, eBay, Microsoft, PayPal, Yammer, Yahoo!, Wikipins, Uber, and Yahoo!, to name a few.
- Projects, Applications, and Companies Using Node
The following diagram depicts some more important parts of Node.js that we will discuss in this blog.
TecOrb Technologies is the best company for Node.js, Angular JS, Ruby on Rails MEAN Stack and PHP.